- Who Payed the 75% Tax on Millionaires? Optimization of Salary Incomes and Incidence in France
- Inequality and Redistribution in France, 1900-2018: Evidence from Post-Tax Distributional National Accounts (DINA) wit Antoine Bozio, Bertrand Garbinti, Jonathan Goupille-Lebret and Thomas Piketty
- Taxes and Technological Determinants of Wage Inequalities: France 1976-2010 with Antoine Bozio and Thomas Breda
- Press coverage: EEA media briefing
- Designing Housing Benefits: An Application with French Data with Antoine Bozio, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello; Economie et Prévision, No 211-212, 2018
- Portée et limites du modèle Taxipp pour l’analyse redistributive des prélèvements obligatoires with Antoine Bozio and Quentin Lafféter; Economie et Statistique, No. 481-482, pp. 39-53, December 2015.
- French public finances through the financial crisis: it's a long way to recovery with Mathias André, Antoine Bozio and Louise Paul-Delvaux, Fiscal Studies, Vol. 36, No. 4, December 2015.
- The inner quality of an article: Will time tell? with Ho Fai Chan, Lionel Page and Benno Torgler, Scientometrics, Vol. 104, Issue 1 pp 19-41, July 2015.
Policy report and policy briefs
- Reforming French housing benefits, avec Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, Rapport IPP 10, 2015.
- "French budget 2016 : the difficult control of public spending", with Mahdi Ben Jelloul, Antoine Bozio, Sophie Cottet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, IPP Policy Brief, n°21, novembre 2015.
- "Reforming French housing benefits: why not merging benefits?" with Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, IPP Policy Brief, n°18, June 2015.
- "1914-2014: one hundred years of French income tax", with Mathias André, IPP Policy Brief, n°13, July 2014.
- "French Budget 2014: the impact of the new tax measures?" with Antoine Bozio and Marianne Tenand, IPP Policy Brief, n°9, November 2013.
- Les allocations logement. Comment les réformer ?, with Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, Editions Rue d’Ulm, Presses de l’Ecole normale supérieure, Collection Cepremap, 2015