- Who Payed the 75% Tax on Millionaires? Optimization of Salary Incomes and Incidence in France
- Inequality and Redistribution in France, 1900-2018: Evidence from Post-Tax Distributional National Accounts (DINA) wit Antoine Bozio, Bertrand Garbinti, Jonathan Goupille-Lebret and Thomas Piketty
- Taxes and Technological Determinants of Wage Inequalities: France 1976-2010 with Antoine Bozio and Thomas Breda
- Press coverage: EEA media briefing
- Designing Housing Benefits: An Application with French Data with Antoine Bozio, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello; Economie et Prévision, No 211-212, 2018
- Portée et limites du modèle Taxipp pour l’analyse redistributive des prélèvements obligatoires with Antoine Bozio and Quentin Lafféter; Economie et Statistique, No. 481-482, pp. 39-53, December 2015.
- French public finances through the financial crisis: it's a long way to recovery with Mathias André, Antoine Bozio and Louise Paul-Delvaux, Fiscal Studies, Vol. 36, No. 4, December 2015.
- The inner quality of an article: Will time tell? with Ho Fai Chan, Lionel Page and Benno Torgler, Scientometrics, Vol. 104, Issue 1 pp 19-41, July 2015.
Policy report and policy briefs
- Reforming French housing benefits, avec Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, Rapport IPP 10, 2015.
- "French budget 2016 : the difficult control of public spending", with Mahdi Ben Jelloul, Antoine Bozio, Sophie Cottet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, IPP Policy Brief, n°21, novembre 2015.
- "Reforming French housing benefits: why not merging benefits?" with Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, IPP Policy Brief, n°18, June 2015.
- "1914-2014: one hundred years of French income tax", with Mathias André, IPP Policy Brief, n°13, July 2014.
- "French Budget 2014: the impact of the new tax measures?" with Antoine Bozio and Marianne Tenand, IPP Policy Brief, n°9, November 2013.
- Les allocations logement. Comment les réformer ?, with Antoine Bozio, Gabrielle Fack, Julien Grenet, Marion Monnet and Lucile Romanello, Editions Rue d’Ulm, Presses de l’Ecole normale supérieure, Collection Cepremap, 2015
Other Scientific Activities
Co-organizer of the internal seminar of the Crest microeconometric department (2014-2015)
- ``Elasticity of labor income Evidence from tax and benefit reforms in France, 2006-2015'' par Michaël Sicsic, Séminaire DSDS at INSEE, May 2018
- ``The role of taxes and benefits in smoothing income shocks'' par Silvia Avram, Economie politique du changement institutionnel seminar, September 2017